2016 Federal Election
Updated: Tue, 09 Aug 2016 4:48:35 PM AEST
The download files are provided to allow you to create your own database or spreadsheet to further analyse the election results.
- The election result downloads have been provided in Microsoft Excel Comma-Separated-Value (CSV) format and Tab-Delimited-Value (TAB) format.
- Both of these file formats are text based and can be opened with a simple text editor program like Microsoft Notepad.
- The CSV format is most suited to working with spreadsheet applications such as Microsoft Excel.
- The TAB format is most useful when you wish to import the election results into a database system.
- The best way to download a file depends on your computer, browser and security settings.
- These results are final.