2019 Federal Election
Updated: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 12:20:48 PM AEST
This table shows the enrolment, geographic classification and seat status for each electoral division.
- Where a winning party receives less than 56% of the vote, the seat is classified as 'marginal', 56-60% is classified as 'fairly safe' and more than 60% is considered 'safe'.
- Inner Metropolitan: situated in capital cities and consisting of well-established built-up suburbs.
- Outer Metropolitan: situated in capital cities and containing large areas of recent suburban expansion.
- Provincial: outside capital cities, but with a majority of enrolment in major provincial cities.
- Rural: outside capital cities and without majority of enrolment in major provincial cities.
- These results are final.
|Division||State||Enrolment||Demographic||Previous party||Previous seat status||Successful party||Seat status|
|Bean||ACT||104,482||Inner Metropolitan||Australian Labor Party||Fairly Safe||Australian Labor Party||Fairly Safe|
|Canberra||ACT||95,348||Inner Metropolitan||Australian Labor Party||Safe||Australian Labor Party||Safe|
|Fenner||ACT||96,017||Inner Metropolitan||Australian Labor Party||Safe||Australian Labor Party||Safe|