2019 Federal Election
Updated: Fri, 07 Jun 2019 12:08:17 PM AEST
This table shows the enrolment, geographic classification and seat status for each electoral division.
- Where a winning party receives less than 56% of the vote, the seat is classified as 'marginal', 56-60% is classified as 'fairly safe' and more than 60% is considered 'safe'.
- Inner Metropolitan: situated in capital cities and consisting of well-established built-up suburbs.
- Outer Metropolitan: situated in capital cities and containing large areas of recent suburban expansion.
- Provincial: outside capital cities, but with a majority of enrolment in major provincial cities.
- Rural: outside capital cities and without majority of enrolment in major provincial cities.
- These results are final.
|Division||State||Enrolment||Demographic||Previous party||Previous seat status||Successful party||Seat status|
|Bass||TAS||76,532||Provincial||Australian Labor Party||Marginal||Liberal||Marginal|
|Braddon||TAS||79,194||Rural||Australian Labor Party||Marginal||Liberal||Marginal|
|Franklin||TAS||76,619||Outer Metropolitan||Australian Labor Party||Safe||Australian Labor Party||Safe|
|Lyons||TAS||79,625||Rural||Australian Labor Party||Marginal||Australian Labor Party||Marginal|